Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Thanks


 Thank You


I have now done three sessions in my new tank and everything is working great.

I wanted to thank everyone here who help me along my adventure of build my own tank!

I first wanted to thank Crash at Floatlabs  - where I did my first float ever.

I want to thank Lee at Samadhi  for the  inspiration and support.

And finally I  want to thank David at Oasis  for helping me with supplies and the plumbing system.

Thank you and all the other that helped me make this a reality!


And a special hats off to 

Mr. "Happy to Spend Your Money" Guy


2 comments:

  1. Finally some of the recognition i deserve! with out me, so many great things would not have been possible. this made me laugh, and thats not an easy task!.. Thank You Troy..

    ReplyDelete