Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Basic Eletrical

I was thinking about what kind of power I will need and how will I set this all up.
In the long run I'll run a power supply to the trailer, but right now I'm not sure if that's going to be an option.
So I have to figure out how I'm going to do all this.

Here is my basic layout: 




Light Switch 1 will run everything in the "small area", lights and bathroom fan
Light Switch 2 will run everything else, indoor lights & exterior lights


Thinking about power need this is what will be in the trailer:


  • LED lights - 2 sets (lower power but is it worth it?)
  • Bathroom fan 
  • Power for tank pumps, filter, and heaters
  • Power for heat and AC
  • Extra plug in for "shop" area and outside
The power to run the tank system seems to be simple.  The Samadhi catalog says:


"Standard building current is sufficient. If your country's voltage is about 115 Volts, then the equipment uses 14 Amps. If your Voltage is about 230 Volts then the equipment requires 7 Amps. You need an outlet with 4 receptacles. Tell us the standard current in your country and we will give you the correct equipment. "


 Heating and AC are going to be interesting to figure out given the two room configuration and small space. 




So how much power and how to do it?





1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very useful and provide tremendous information about basic electronics. Thanks for sharing.

    Bici Elettrica Caserta

    ReplyDelete